Wednesday, March 07, 2012

2012 Season - March 7th

This year I'm going to a few Dodger games... I'll keep you posted as the season goes on... I'm not hoping for too much but we'll see... stay tuned.

Cubs... looks like a long year but you never know... if all the possible "if this happens" happen... then maybe the Cubs can win a few games.

I'm still wondering who framed Ryan Braun and why... there is clearly a chink in MLB's drug testing program and somebody should get to the bottom of it. I would suggest that the person with the most motive would be the back up left fielder for the Brewers... he probably conspired with that MLB drug tester guy and spiked Braun's pee sample...

Okay I guess I'll make my picks... Phillies, Angels... long shot Giants...

Check back in a week and I'll talk about Vin Skully... this may be his last season as the Dodger announcer...

No comments: